Interested in working for the fastest growing roofing company in america?
Let us know a little about yourself by filling out some basic contact info and submitting a resume if you’d like. A hiring manager will reach out to you in the coming days.
We need driven individuals that love to communicate with and educate people to help them get what they need.
The position is a Full-time Exterior Specialist. We offer a weekly salary + vehicle gas allowance + Commission! Experience is preferred, but we do offer excellent training. Make an impact on your community by sharing a product that delivers on its protection and worth.
More info below
Full Job Description:
Status: Full Time
Shift: Full-time / Salary
Summary: Exterior Services Specialist – (ESP)
You will be an ESP for the Residential Sales department and report directly to Derek Acosta, the Regional Sales Manager. This role is highly strategic and requires a combination of focus and flexibility and a willingness to play an active, front-facing, revenue-generating role as the face of Roofs Restored. The position requires a highly resourceful individual with vital emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and strong sales and negotiating skills. The ESP will be responsible for both new acquisitions, customer upgrades and upsells, and customer retention for all residential services, including but not limited to Roof and Framing Repairs, Gutter and Patio Cover Solutions, Exterior Services (Vinyl, Fascia, and Soffit), and Residential Solar Installations.
- Highly developed communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy.
- Results/action-orientation; project management skills.
- Organizational and political agility; developed negotiation skills.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity, and trust.
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sales, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Quick learner of the Roofs Restored vast technology stack, including but not limited to: Google Workspace ™, Hubspot ™, Acculynx ™, Expensify ™ Cheetah ™, SalesRabbit ™, Linkedin ™ Zoominfo ™, and more.
- Quickly become an expert at operating within the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) framework. Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) is a set of simple concepts and practical tools used by more than 100,000 companies worldwide to clarify, simplify, and achieve their vision. Look at your business in a whole new way – through the lens of the Six Key Components™, Vision, People, Issues, Traction, Process, and Data. Learn more at https://www.eosworldwide.com/.
- You will be provided and required to read or listen to the EOS library, which consists of 6 books, and participate in ongoing EOS training.
Previous Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience
- Experience in exterior services sales is a plus
- Quick learner, hard worker, and willingness to cold call and door knock to uncover prospective customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask are required
- Skill sets in setting appointments, measuring jobs, building quotes, closing deals, and collecting initial and final payments is a key to success in this position.
The entrepreneurial spirit at Roofs Restored enables innovation to flourish and accelerates continuous improvement. It is an environment where talent can grow and thrive, empowered and rewarded to drive results. The people that excel at Roofs Restored bring an intensity and urgency to work every day and raise the bar for themselves and others.
This position encompasses the below accountabilities:
- Consistently generate new leads by cold calling and signing up advocates with our GTR-hosted referral mobile app.
- Live by your calendar and attend all appointments set up by our Customer Care team.
- Learn and become efficient at using all of Roofs Retored’s vast sales technology systems.
- With the help of our client success team, build and nurture all existing customers from start to finish of every project sold.
- Follow up with all customers at the end of their project to get completion form signed, collect final payment, walk the customer through how easy it is to write a positive review as well as earn money by using our referral application.
- Competitive base salary with exponential growth opportunities
- Paid Vacation/Holidays, Technology Package, and a deep investment in training
- Stylish RR logo attire provided
- Career growth opportunities
- Industry education opportunities
- Excellent company reputation to leverage and a family and faith-centric culture where you are valued for who you are, and your unique personality and skills are cherished.